Welcome Prospective Parents and Students!
We appreciate your interest in King’s Christian School. Our website should answer most questions about the loving, Christ-centered, academically sound educational environment we can offer your student [PK-2 through 8th grade]. If you need additional information, please contact us or, better yet, visit us in person.
To initiate the admissions process, please click on the “Apply Now” tab and fill out the information. An entrance exam will be schedule for students entering into K5-8th grade (pre-schoolers are not tested). Once you are accepted, the following documents will need to be uploaded to your account:
- Copy of applicant’s most recent report card
- Transcript or report card with grades from the previous year
- Copies of standardized testing scores for the last two years (except for 2020)
- Enrollment questionnaires for grades 6-8 (these will be given at the time of testing)
- $50 testing fee
Following the entrance test, we will notify you about an entrance interview. Students entering grades 6-8 must be present at this interview.
To proceed with registration after the interview, please have the following ready to upload:
- The student’s original birth certificate (not a registration card)
- A valid certificate of immunizations (DH 680—blue form)
- A physical examination form (DH 3040—yellow form)
- A copy of the student’s and the parent’s social security card
- Signed “Statement of Cooperation”
The student is officially enrolled when the registration fee is remitted. (Please note that fees are non-refundable.) To hold a space for your child, you will also need to pay the placement and improvement fees by the designated date.
As King’s Christian School begins its 47th year of ministry, we are committed to the challenge that, with God’s help, we will train our students to become effective children of the King—responsible, loving, and equipped to tackle whatever the Lord has in store for them.
Give your child a solid academic foundation in a school which is small in size but big in heart. King’s Christian students excel in the classroom (average 15 months ahead on the SAT); in drama, music, and art (many 1st place awards at regional and state competitions); and on the playing field. Drop by this week — let us show you around and help you make the right choice!
Tuition & Fees
Learn more about our pricing and structure.
Student Admission Application
King’s Christian School admits students of any race, color, or ethnicity.